We’d love to answer any questions you may have about Sparrow and the services we offer. Here are some important phone numbers for you to know:
- Do you need a referral to a primary care physician or specialist? Call 1.800.Sparrow (1.800.772.7769), our toll-free consumer health information line, a service offered at no cost to you. You can also use 1.800.Sparrow to request free health information and sign up for healthy-living programs such as Sparrow LifeTime, which offers discounts and benefits to adults 55-plus.
- Are you a physician or medical professional who wants to refer a patient to Sparrow? Call 1.87Sparrow1 (1.877.727.7691), our toll-free one-call center for inpatient admissions, emergency transfers, patient transfers, helicopter dispatch and hospitalist services.
- Do you have questions or comments about the care you or a family member received at Sparrow? Call our Service Excellence department at 517.364.3935. Our service excellence Associates will assist you with any problems you may have.
- Sparrow Medical Supply is accredited by the Joint Commission for Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. You may contact the Joint Commission directly to discuss service concerns at www.jointcommission.org or by phone at 630-792.5000. You may also express concerns to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services at www.medicare.gov or 1-800-medicare.
- Are you looking for a patient in the hospital? Call our operator at 517.364.1000 and they will assist you. You can reach an operator at our affiliate hospitals by calling the following numbers:
- Sparrow Clinton Hospital: 989.224.6881
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital: 616.523.1400
- Carson City Hospital: 989.584.3971