Dietitian's tip: Using fat-free cream cheese in these crepes instead of full-fat cream cheese saves 67 calories and 10 grams of fat a serving.
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sifted powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 prepackaged crepes, each about 8 inches in diameter8 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar for garnish
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, warmed
Preheat the oven to 325 F. Lightly coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl, blend the cream cheese until smooth using an electric mixer. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture on each crepe, leaving 1/2 inch around the edge. Top with 2 tablespoons strawberries. Roll up and place seam-side down in the prepared baking dish. Bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Cut crepes in half. Transfer to four individual serving plates. Sprinkle each with powdered sugar and top with 1/2 tablespoon caramel sauce. Serve immediately.