For your convenience, the Sparrow Intravenous Specialty Infusion Center operates evenings, weekends and holidays. We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, from 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
During your stay, each patient room is fitted with a cable television, DVD player, a library of movies and a recliner to make your time here more pleasant.
- Administration of intravenous medications such as anti-infective medications, lgG, solumedrol, and other specialty medications
- Administration of blood and blood component therapy
- Administration of hydration and antiemetics
- Administration of Chemotherapy for oncologic and non-oncologic indications
- Placement and replacement of temporary venous access devices such as short peripheral catheters, midlines, and PICC lines
- Repair of tunneled permanent central venous access devices
- Maintenance of implanted venous access devices (port flushing)
Infusion Center Forms
The Intravenous Specialty Infusion Center is located on the first floor of the Sparrow Professional Building in the Diagnostic Center.
Hours: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. seven days a week
Infusion Center Map
The Sparrow Intravenous Specialty Infusion Center is staffed with expert intravenous clinical registered nurses, patient care technicians and administrative professionals. Collectively, our nursing team has more than 100 years of experience in many different clinical specialties, from newborn to geriatrics.