What is MySparrow?
MySparrow is an internet-based service that allows patients to view portions of their electronic medical record (EMR) where Sparrow documents your health information. Patient lab results, appointment information, medications, immunizations, and more is available online through MySparrow. Patient medical information can be securely accessed through any internet enabled device and via mobile app for most handheld devices.
MySparrow also provides new, convenient methods of communication with your doctor’s office. Renew prescriptions, send messages, and schedule appointments—all online. Your Sparrow Caregivers can tell you in more detail about the benefits of MySparrow.
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies, and medical history.
- Receive test results online—no waiting for a phone call or letter.
- Communicate with your physician, just like sending an e-mail.
- Request prescription renewals for your medications online.
- Schedule, reschedule, or cancel appointments directly online.
- View visit instructions for upcoming appointments.
- Complete appointment related questions ahead of a visit to save time in-clinic.
- Review information and discharge instructions from previous visits.
- Review billing statements, insurance, and receive paperless statements online.
- Download a physical copy of your medical information to take anywhere you go.
- Submit requests directly online for more detailed reports about past visits.
- Connect family member’s medical information under one account with Proxy Access.
- Get notified about new information when it arrives in your MySparrow account.
- MySparrow is safe from unauthorized access with strict password requirements and medical information delivered through a secure encrypted connection.
How to get started
Getting started is simple! Click here to sign up, ask your Sparrow Physician, or call 1.800.Sparrow to learn more about activating a MySparrow account today!
MySparrow Mobile App
After registering for MySparrow with your doctor’s office, download the “MyChart” app from your device’s app store and select Sparrow as your health system to access MySparrow anytime, anywhere.
Randy Carlson was shocked when he found out late last year that he needed open heart surgery at age 41 due to an aortic aneurysm. During this intense time, he used MySparrow to track appointments, get test results, and connect with his doctor about concerns before and after his surgery.
This gave him peace of mind so he could get back to doing the things he loves, and today he is doing well and says MySparrow is a great tool to help him monitor his health. Watch his story:
Taking control of your health care has never been so easy. Add the convenience of MySparrow to your everyday life today!