Stay connected with Sparrow’s progress and success by reading updates from Sparrow. Click the links below to get the latest news and information!
Sparrow is Social!
Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for the latest stories from Sparrow.
Check out the Sparrow online newsroom.
Click here to take the 2012 Caregiver Communication survey.
The Sparrow News is our monthly publication that celebrates Caregivers’ accomplishments, keeps you up-to-date on the health system’s achievements, and shares important developments. (Each of these links opens a PDF file, which requires Acrobat Reader to view. You can download Acrobat Reader here.)
- May 29, 2013—"And the winner is..." IT holds Oscar ceremony
- April 29, 2013—Thank a Nurse ahead of Nurses Week
- March 29, 2013—Mary Jane (McClintock) Wilson wins Founders' Award
- Feb. 25, 2013—Sparrow has Michigan's first and only certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Jan. 25, 2013—Sparrow celebrates grand opening of two new facilities
- Dec. 21, 2012—iSparrow EMR is live!
- Nov. 26, 2012—Getting ready for takeoff!
- Oct. 24, 2012—Physicians Health Plan offers new look to award-winning service
- Sept. 24, 2012—Sparrow Hospital receives highest state honor for performance excellence
- Aug. 20, 2012—Caregivers celebrate Olympic gold medalist Jordyn Wieber
- July 23, 2012—Sparrow named "High-Performing" by U.S. News & World Report
- June 22, 2012—Sparrow selected to join prestigious Mayo Clinic Care Network
- May 18, 2012—Evan Yaney is Sparrow's 2012 Miracle Child
- April 11, 2012—Sparrow Physicians celebrated on national Doctors' Day
- March 14, 2012—Sparrow staff attends American Chopper bike unveiling
- February 1, 2012—"Quiet for You" campaign launches at Sparrow
- January 11, 2012—Sparrow's New Year's baby makes his debut
- December 29, 2011—Inspirational volunteer brings warmth, compassion to Sparrow Patients
- December 2, 2011—Ronald McDonald clowns around at Sparrow Children's Center
- November 9, 2011—Sparrow nationally recognized at Studer conference
- October 19, 2011—iSparrow Electronic Medical Record Phase 2 launches
- September 28, 2011—Record crowd attends marching band concert
- September 7, 2011—Sparrow Super Heroes become superstars at Lugnuts game
- August 17, 2011—Stroke program earns prestigious gold award
- July 27, 2011—Dads don dapper duds, draw $125K in donations for women's health
- June 30, 2011—Volunteers are critical to our mission
- June 1, 2011—New heart campaign starts soon
- May 18, 2011—New Associate health and wellness efforts announced
- April 20, 2011—Sparrow welcomes 250,000th baby
- Mar. 28, 2011—Dr. Zaroukian receives national I.T. award
- Mar. 7, 2011—Sparrow 250,000th Baby
- Feb. 21, 2011—Greg Brogan to lead Sparrow Board
- Feb. 7, 2011—Help! Help Desk associates untangle tricky computer problems
- Jan. 24, 2011—Last Active Graduate from the Sparrow Hospital School of Nursing Retires
- Jan. 11, 2011—Helping the Poor in Mexico
- Dec. 30, 2010—MSU Chef Helps Kids Cook Healthy
- Dec. 15, 2010—Life Saving Airlift
- Nov. 1, 2010—Inspiring! Sparrow.org has bright new look, advanced features
- Oct. 18, 2010—Split-flow system streamlines emergency care
- Oct. 4, 2010—Gift Shop Grand Opening
- Sept. 20, 2010—iSparrow EMR system goes live
- Aug. 30, 2010—Introducing: Sparrow Super Heroes
- Aug. 16, 2010—Teaching the next generation of caregivers
- July 13, 2010—Mother Baby Center dedication honors Dr. Sheets
- June 28, 2010—22nd annual CMN Giveathon
- June 15, 2010—50-year volunteers highlight annual WHA luncheon
- June 1, 2010—Sparrow Nursing Lifetime Achievement Award