KEY TIPS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Restrain your child on every trip, every time.
- Safest place for your child is in the back seat.
- Use the best safety restraint for your child’s size.
- Use the child safety seats and belts correctly.
- Never leave children or animals unattended in a vehicle for any length of time, no matter how brief.
- Never use an expired seat
Free car seat inspections from Sparrow Trauma Services:
Free car seat inspection by appointment. Please allow two business days for a return call, and all car seat checks by appointment only.
Tuesdays from 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Click here to view more videos demonstrating proper car seat installation.
American Academy of Pediatrics
National Highway Traffic Safety Association
Michigan Safe Kids
Safe Kids Worldwide