We'd love to answer any questions you may have
about Sparrow and the services we offer.
Here are some important phone numbers for you to know:
- Want to speak to someone at Sparrow Children's Center? Call
517.364.1000. An operator will help direct you to the person you are looking
- Click here to learn more about the free Surgery Orientation Program for children age 3 and older who are scheduled for surgery at Sparrow.
- Do you need a referral to a primary care physician or specialist? Call
1.800.Sparrow (1.800.772.7769), our toll-free consumer health information
line, a service offered at no cost to you. You can also use 1.800.Sparrow to
request free health information and sign up for healthy-living programs such
as Sparrow LifeTime, which offers discounts and benefits to adults
- Are you a physician or medical professional who wants to refer a patient
to the Heart and Vascular Center? Call 1.87Sparrow1 (1.877.727.7691), our
toll-free one-call center for inpatient admissions, emergency transfers,
patient transfers, helicopter dispatch and hospitalist services.
- Do you have questions or comments about the care you or a family member
received at Sparrow? Call our Service Excellence department at 517.364.3935.
Our Service Excellence associates will assist you with any problems you may
- Are you looking for a patient in the hospital? Call our operator at
517.364.1000 and they will assist you.
You can reach an operator at our affiliate hospitals by calling the following numbers:
- Sparrow Clinton Hospital: 989.224.6881
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital: 616.523.1400
- Carson City Hospital: 989.584.3971