Sparrow Diabetes Services provides comprehensive evaluation and management at the Sparrow Professional Building in Lansing.
Services provided include:
- Comprehensive diabetes evaluation and management by a multi-disciplinary team
- Outpatient diabetes education, both individual and group classes, during the day and evenings.
- Insulin instruction and blood glucose monitoring
- Dietary counseling
- Insulin infusion pump training and initiation
- Gestational diabetes classes
- Diabetes support groups
- Diabetes resource library
- Diabetes supplies and assistive devices, including demonstration and instruction
Pediatric Diabetes Services are provided through the Sparrow Regional Children’s Center, serving children and their families.