Thank you for inquiring about support for your event or organization. The Michigan Athletic Club values community citizenship and regularly makes in-kind donations.
Due to our extensive community involvement, the Michigan Athletic Club receives hundreds of requests annually from organizations seeking charitable donations. Please observe these guidelines to ensure your request receives proper consideration:
- Only non-profit (501-3C) and education-related requests will be considered
- Requests may be submitted by submitting the an email to email@example.com
- A maximum of one request per organization per calendar year will be filled
- The Michigan Athletic Club does not make financial contributions
- Donations are not automatically renewed or assumed. Each submission is evaluated as a first-time request and will not be automatically approved based upon a prior participation.
Donations are fulfilled in the form of a Michigan Athletic Club authorized gift letter. Gift letters have no cash value, no exchange and no extensions after their expiration date. Gift letters are not valid for use by current members of the Michigan Athletic Club. You must be at least 21 years of age to be eligible. Gift or donation memberships may not be used in conjunction with any other membership offers or discounts. Lost or stolen gift letters cannot be replaced.
All requests will be reviewed according to the Michigan Athletic Clubʼs guidelines. Our Services staff will contact you personally within two weeks of receiving your request. It is not necessary to follow up with a phone call. Thank you for considering the Michigan Athletic Club for your charitable organizationʼs efforts.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org