Online Bill Payment Secure Payment Portal
Lansing store closing at 5:00 p.m. on Friday 11/30.
Home -- it’s hard to duplicate its comfort and healing powers.
That’s why Sparrow Medical Supply believes patients are happier and progress faster when they convalesce in the comfort and familiarity of their homes.
Our goal is to make that a reality.
Sparrow Medical Supply carries a full line of home medical equipment and supplies to serve more than 12,000 patients from its five locations in Mid-Michigan.
We also have a staff of respiratory therapists and trained home care technicians who take great pride in the care and service they provide. They offer advice on how to use the equipment and deliver it to your door. And they are available 24/7, 365 days a year to answer your questions or troubleshoot problems on critical equipment such as oxygen services and respiratory care products.
Durable Power of Attorney
A Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care is a document that a person 18 years or older can use to appoint a trusted friend or relative to speak on their behalf if they lose their communication or decision-making abilities.
It is desirable for every adult to make this designation official by completing the Designation of Patient Advocate Form. The appointed friend or relative may make medical choices only when the patient is unable to express medical wishes or make personal medical choices. The choices made by the trusted friend or relative should reflect the patient’s wishes.
Our products and services cover:
- Oxygen home therapy and respiratory equipment
- Hospital room equipment setups for homes
- Ostomy supplies
- Lift chairs, walkers, wheelchairs and canes
- Bathing and toiletry aids
- Physical therapy equipment
- Medical monitoring devices
Why choose Sparrow Medical Supply?
- 24-Hour Emergency Service – Special assistance is available to our patients 24/7.
- Delivery Service – Delivery service, setup and patient instruction is included with all Durable Medical Equipment referrals.
- Consultations – Our staff can meet with the patient, or a referring party, to resolve issues regarding home care services.
- Patient assessment – A trained staff member meets with and assesses the needs of the patient. Patients, as well as equipment, are continually monitored to ensure timely care.
- Patient training – Our trained staff comes to the patient’s home to make sure they are fully trained on the operation and care of equipment.
- Insurance Reimbursement – Medicare, Medicaid and other third-party payers are prequalified for direct payment.