Sparrow’s Sports medicine program is a sub-specialty of Sparrow Orthopedics Center designed to keep athletes at all levels fit and healthy.
This fall, we’re bringing our experts to you. Tune in to popular Lansing area radio and television sports programs to hear our experts talk about timely sports topics. From pre-season training, to optimizing performance and injury prevention mid-season, to post-season recovery there is something for every athlete—even armchair athletes.
Airing this week
Carolyn Kimmel, CWC (Certified Wellness Coach)
- Tuesday, WVFN-AM 740, Live at 10 a.m. “Staudt on Sports”
- Wednesday, WILS-AM 1320, Live at 7:46 a.m. “Tony Conley Morning Show”
- Thursday, WLNS - Channel 6, Live at 6:40 a.m.
- Friday, WVFN-AM 740, Live Call 8 a.m. "High School Football”
- Saturday, WJIM -AM 1240, Live at 5 p.m.“The Sparrow Tailgate Show”
Catch up on last week’s highlights
Click here for the Michigan Athletic Club.