Wednesday, October 09, 2013
Sparrow celebrates Emergency Nurses Week
It is Emergency Nurses Week and we are taking the opportunity to celebrate our outstanding Emergency Department Nurses who serve Patients at five locations throughout mid-Michigan.Click here to see our ED Nurses Photo Album on Facebook!
Sparrow’s main campus Emergency Department provides the region’s most advanced emergency and trauma care and is home to the region’s only Pediatric Emergency Department. Sparrow also offers fast, friendly emergency services at our St. Lawrence campus in Lansing as well as in Sparrow Clinton and Sparrow Ionia.
Sparrow Emergency Departments by the numbers:
- At our five locations, we saw more than 154,000 Patients in 2012 – that’s more than 400 people each day!
- 152 Nurses staff our Sparrow main campus Emergency Department.
- 30 Nurses work at the St. Lawrence campus’ ED.
- Sparrow Clinton Hospital ED has 21 Nurses.
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital ED has 20.
Thank you to all of our Emergency Department Nurses for providing quality, compassionate care to our Patients when they need it most.
If you’re interested in more information about Sparrow Emergency Services, visit Sparrow.org/EmergencyServices.