The Sparrow Health Sciences Library is a full-service library providing evaluated, quality medical information to the physicians, nurses, other health care professionals and the mid-Michigan community.
Mobile device applications are available for many of the Library's resources. Inquire with Library staff for implementation.
The Sparrow Health Sciences Library is located on 2 South in the Sparrow Hospital. Library hours are Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.. The Library may be reached by phone at 364.2200 (option 1), or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library Request Forms
- Audio/Visual Equipment Reservation Request
- Make a request for AV equipment scheduling here.
- Book Renewal Request
- Are your books overdue? Renew them here.
- Literature Search Request
- Need help in locating quality information? The Library has the expertise!
- Request Articles or Books
- Complete this form to have the Library assist you in acquiring articles and books.
- Make a Suggestion
Complete this form to make a suggestion, place a concern, or ask a question.
Find Books and Journals
Multi-Database Search Interface!
- Sparrow Library Discovery Service
- The Sparrow Library Discovery Service searches most of the databases available from the Library from a single search interface. Have fun exploring this new and unique search capability! Feedback is always appreciated. Contact the Library at: email@example.com
Point-of-Care Resources -- (Mobile device applications available for many of these resources.)
Research -- (Mobile device applications available for many of these resources.)
Chemical / Drug / Herbal Resources