The Sparrow Health Sciences Library is a full-service library providing evaluated, quality medical information to the physicians, nurses, other health care professionals and the mid-Michigan community.
The library incorporates both traditional print and electronic resources. It is encouraged that the assistance of a medical librarian be sought to take full advantage of the benefits and to avoid the common oversights in this environment. Sparrow Health Sciences Library Associates provide training sessions to help familiarize clients with proficient use of all available research tools. Group and/or individual instruction is available by appointment.
The Sparrow Health Sciences Library is located on the 1st floor of the Sparrow Professional Building, Suite 111. Library hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 5:00pm. The Library may be reached by phone at 364-5660 (option 1), or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library Request Forms
- Audio/Visual Equipment Reservation Request
- Make a request for AV equipment scheduling here.
- Book Renewal Request
- Are your books overdue? Renew them here.
- Literature Search Request
- Need help in locating quality information? The Library has the expertise!
- Request Articles or Books
- Complete this form to have the Library assist you in acquiring articles and books.
- Make a Suggestion
Complete this form to make a suggestion, place a concern, or ask a question.
Find Journals and Books
Chemical / Drug / Herbal Resources