Back to Document
Sparrow Orthopedic Center: Unrivaled Service Features
Sparrow Tower, a brand-new 29 private-bed, dedicated Inpatient Orthopedic Unit, featuring a highly specialized team of orthopedic nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, physicians’ assistants, case managers and orthopedic technicians
- An on-unit orthopedic rehabilitation gym designed to meet the specific needs of inpatient orthopedic patients.
- Accredited 31 bed Rehabilitation unit recognized by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Pre-operative classes for Total Joint Replacement.
- World-class surgical suites, computer-navigated joint replacement technology and advanced imaging.
- Full continuum of orthopedic care including the convenience of Sparrow Medical Supply and Sparrow Home Care for post-operative equipment and home therapy and nursing needs.
- Sparrow Outpatient Rehabilitation services, providing orthopedic physical therapy and occupational therapy at nine convenient locations.
- Sports Medicine services including primary care, fitness, injury clinics and performance training.
- PREP (Post-Rehabilitation Exercise Program): Sparrow Orthopedic Center, together with the Michigan Athletic Club, provides a special three-month, reduced-priced membership for joint replacement patients following completion of post-operative outpatient physical therapy.