Interested in elevating your volleyball skills? Look no further than Coach Arielle Wilson at the MAC! You’ll have the opportunity to train with:
- One of the nation’s top recruits coming out of Proviso East High School in Chicago
- A 4-time NCAA National champion and team captain at Penn State University
- A 3-time AVAC All-American
- A former professional player for 6 years
- Current volunteer assistant at Michigan State
Coach Arielle believes the best athletes are the best students of the game. Being a student of the game can help athletes reach their full potential along with fundamental training, video feedback, and dedication. Her instructions are designed for first-time volleyball players or those looking to tune-up their skills. Players can receive training on specific skills. She is a huge advocate for building confidence, working hard, and encouraging young players to not limit themselves.
Training session dates and times are worked out between Coach Arielle and the client and are scheduled accordingly. Contact the MAC Concierge at 517.364.8800 for additional information.
$60 members - $75 guests
Semi-Private (2 players)
$45 members = $60 guests
Semi-Private (3 players)
$35 members - $50 guests
$30 members - $45 guests
Copyright 2019 Sparrow Michigan Athletic Club