Sparrow Weight Management Services is located in the lower level of the Health Science Pavilion, adjacent to the Michigan Athletic Club:
2900 Hannah Boulevard, Suite B-107
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am - 7:30 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 12 pm
Monday - Thursday 9 am - 5:30 pm
Friday 9 am - 12 pm
Request information online by clicking here.
Additional Sparrow Contact Information:
We’d love to answer any questions you may have about Sparrow and the services we offer. Here are some important phone numbers for you to know:
- Want to speak to someone at the Sparrow Heart and Vascular Center? Call 517.36Heart (517.364.3278). An automated system will help direct you to the person you are looking for
- Do you need a referral to a primary care physician or specialist? Call 1.800.Sparrow (1.800.772.7769), our toll-free consumer health information line, a service offered at no cost to you. You can also use 1.800.Sparrow to request free health information and sign up for healthy-living programs such as Sparrow LifeTime, which offers discounts and benefits to adults 55-plus.
- Are you a physician or medical professional who wants to refer a patient to the Heart and Vascular Center? Call 1.87Sparrow1 (1.877.727.7691), our toll-free one-call center for inpatient admissions, emergency transfers, patient transfers, helicopter dispatch and hospitalist services.
- Do you have questions or comments about the care you or a family member received at Sparrow? Call our Service Excellence department at 517.364.3935. Our service excellence Associates will assist you with any problems you may have.
- Sparrow Clinton Hospital: 989.224.6881
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital: 616.523.1400
- Carson City Hospital: 989.584.3971