Requirements: To become a Sparrow Summer Teen Volunteer, the applicant must:
- Be at least 14 years old AND in grades 9-12. Deadline to apply is May 15th. All applications received after the deadline will be considered for the year-round program.
- Volunteer each week for two to four hours for the TEN week period - June 11th – August 19th.
- ONLY two absences are allowed for the ten week period.
To view the Summer Teen volunteer opportunities, click here. When you are able to view the position descriptions, click on the ‘name of the unit’ to view the complete descriptions.
To become a Sparrow Summer Teen Volunteer:
- Complete and submit the Summer Teen Volunteer application click here.
- Read the response email you will receive when you submit your application. Follow the directions and click on the link given to:
- Schedule an Interview.
- Complete the Orientation training and the Safety Test.
- Obtain a TB test