Sparrow provides treatments for unique men’s issues
There are many diverse healthcare issues facing men today, from Low T and ED, to BPH, Peyronie's disease and other general urological conditions. Sparrow Men’s Health is committed to providing access to discrete diagnosis and treatment through virtual health and traditional visits within Mid-Michigan. We’re here to ensure that men can thrive – living longer, happier, fulfilling, and connected lives.
An expert team, treating patients like you
At Sparrow Men’s Health, we’re here to provide comprehensive healthcare for men that may suffer from a variety of issues that prevent them from living life to the fullest. We’ve developed an intake and treatment process that is meant to ensure discretion at every step of the process.
Our specialized physicians work with hundreds of patients a year, addressing a variety of sensitive issues, performing thousands of minimally invasive and robotic urology procedures in the office and operating room.
We can work with you to set-up a virtual visit or schedule an in-person appointment with one of our Men’s Health physicians at your convenience. Your first step in the process is to set up an appointment by giving us a call today at 517.364.5655!
Men’s health treatments we provide
- Low testosterone (“Low T” or Hypogonadism) treatment with prescription medications.
- “ED” or Erectile Dysfunction treatment with prescription medication or surgical procedures, such as penile prosthesis.
- High urinary frequency, which is sometimes caused by an enlarged prostate, also called BPH or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Treatments can include prescription medications, minimally invasive procedures, and minor surgery.
- Penile Curvature or Peyronie's Disease treatment through Xiaflex injections.
- Other general urological issues affecting men can be treated through a variety of therapies.
1140 E Michigan Ave, Suite 300
Lansing, MI 48912
Monday – Friday | 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.