Sparrow COVID Care
Sparrow has been here for you for 125 years and as the region’s only community-owned, community-based health system, we’re proud to be a national leader in protecting you.
Our mission is to not only provide quality, compassionate care to our communities, but to be transparent about the care you receive.
Join Sparrow in combating COVID
We’ve made getting a COVID vaccination, being tested for the virus, or utilizing new treatment options easier than ever. Please join Sparrow providers and caregivers in being vigilant against the spread of COVID. We’re working around the clock to protect you.
Sparrow = Safety
- At Sparrow, our emphasis on safety means there’s no reason to delay your medical care
- We test anyone who exhibits symptoms and get results quickly because we have a world-class laboratory that’s been a leader in community testing
- Our patients and caregivers can expect a clean environment
- We’ve been at the forefront of providing personal protective equipment for our caregivers
- We’ve reconfigured our space to maintain proper social distancing
- We provide alternatives, like virtual care that helps you stay connected to your care team without going to a doctor’s office
- MySparrow offers options to manage your care at Sparrow.org/MySparrow
Sparrow COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan
The new Sparrow COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan contains a wide range of information for caregivers, including safety practices and protocols. It has been updated to cover more robust and inclusive overviews of safety practices and protocols; infection prevention strategies; visitor restrictions; and much more.
While the plan provides general guidance, it is important to please continue to follow your area’s current policies and procedures.