Do You or a Family Member Experience Chronic Migraines?
If you have 15 or more headache days a month, each lasting four or more hours, and are over age 18, Botox® (onabotulinumtoxinA) injections may help!
Sparrow Chronic Headache Program – Botox Injections
Our advanced practice providers inject Botox® around your head and neck where Chronic Migraines may affect you. This reduces your average number of headaches per month. Before starting treatment, you will receive an individualized visit with your advanced practice provider to develop your plan of care prior to your injections.
You may benefit from the Sparrow Chronic Headache Program if:
- You have been diagnosed with Chronic Migraines.
- You are reaching out for furniture or walls while walking for support.
- You are taking prescription medications for your headaches.
- Your headaches last more than four hours a day.
- Your headaches impact your daily life, or you miss work.
- You have 15 or more headache days a month.
- You experience nausea, sensitivity to light, and/or vision issues.
Benefits of Botox® Injections include:
- Prevents headaches and migraines before they even start.
- Proven for Chronic Migraine treatment for almost 10 years.
- The number one prescribed branded Chronic Migraine Treatment.
- Just four treatments a year.
- Injections take about 15 minutes.