Do You or a Family Member Have a Chronic Pain Condition?
The Sparrow Pain Management Center’s Care Management Program is available to anyone who has a complex pain problem and is a patient at the Pain Center. This program provides a team approach in planning your care and helping you to achieve your goals. Our caregivers are available to answer any questions, provide advice, follow-up on referrals, give test results, assist with medication management, and more.
Care Management Program Benefits
Patients who participate in the Care Management Program often have less emergency department visits, fewer inpatient stays, less distress, and improved coordination of care.
The program includes:
- Customized team-based, patient-centered care.
- Patient and family caregiver engagement.
- Health assessments and screening tools.
- Additional pain management programs.
- Access to a trained nurse care manager.
And can take place:
- Following your in-person appointment.
- Between your scheduled appointments.
- Any time that you have a question or concern.
- Over the phone.
- Through a video visit.
A physician referral to the program is needed for treatment. If you think that we can help, please have your physician fax a referral to 517.364.5335.