Do you or a family member experience complex headaches?
For adults with complex headaches who are seeking pain relief, our Sparrow Pain Management Complex Headache Program may help.
Sparrow Pain Management Center, our physicians and advanced practice providers collaborate with our occupational therapist to provide you a comprehensive evaluation and treatment for your complex headaches. Our goal is to evaluate you and provide you with an individualized treatment plan that will reduce the number of headaches you have per month and return you to the life that fulfills you.
You may benefit from Complex Headache Program if:
- You have been diagnosed with Chronic Migraines
- You are taking prescription medications for your headaches
- Your headaches last more than four hours on a day
- Your headaches impact your daily life, or you miss work
- You experience nausea, sensitivity to light, or seeing spots
Benefits of the program:
- Participate in Botox injections for your Migraines if you qualify
- Participate in occipital injections to decrease you pain
- Participate in muscle energy technique to the cervical spine
- Participate in myofascial release to the neck and head
- Participate in posture retraining to decrease your head pain
- Participate in biofeedback specific to complex headaches