Do you suffer from chronic pain?
Therapeutic Yoga is great for adults who suffer from chronic pain and are looking for an additional approach towards healing.
You may benefit from Therapeutic Yoga if:
- You have been diagnosed with chronic pain
- You reach out for furniture or walls while walking
- You take prescription medications for your pain
- You have anxiety or stress with movement
- You are unable to work due to pain
- You have difficulty sleeping due to pain
- You have muscle stiffness or joint achiness
Benefits of Therapeutic Yoga:
- Increases strength, balance, and flexibility
- Decreases back pain
- Eases arthritis symptoms
- Relaxes you to improve sleep
- Benefits heart health
- Reduces stress
Melissa Lininger, Medical Licensed Social Worker, is a certified yoga instructor. All of her yoga sessions are designed to address your chronic pain needs. Due to her expertise in chronic pain, she is able to help you adjust the sessions to meet your specific needs. Classes are offered in-person or through your MySparrow app. Class size is limited to eight people per session. All levels are welcome, from beginner to advanced. Each class will be themed to target different areas of the body.
- Drop-in session | $15
- 5-class package | $70
- 10-class package | $125