Sparrow Outpatient Relapse Preventions Group
The Sparrow Outpatient Relapse Preventions groups offer clients an opportunity to share both emotional and chemical dependency issues in a safe, confidential environment. Finding hope and success to overcome this debilitating disease is best facilitated with intensive peer support and guidance from co-occurring trained therapists. Referrals for additional services are also available.
- Day and evening programs run by experienced clinicians
- Both short and long-term programming available
- Coordination with employers and court systems if desired
- The Evening IOP is held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:45 - 9:15 p.m.
- The Daytime Program meets from 10:30 a.m. to noon on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
- Long term Evening Relapse Prevention Group meets Wednesdays 5:30-7 p.m.
- Long term Day Relapse Prevention Group meets Wednesdays from 10:30 a.m. to noon
Valuable coping skills for emotional management and maximizing benefits from support groups are emphasized. Experienced clinicians will assist with your unique recovery needs and will refer to appropriate specialists when needed. For those seeking admission in one of the substance abuse programs should call 517.364.7700 to be scheduled for a confidential evaluation.