Each of these links opens a PDF file, which requires Acrobat Reader to view. You can download Acrobat Reader here.
Sparrow COVID-19 IV Infusion Treatment
To qualify for treatment, patients must be defined as “high risk” for severe complications from COVID-19.
And must meet the criteria below.
- Positive COVID-19 test result
- Onset of symptoms within the past 10 days
- High-risk adult patients must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have a body mass index (BMI) ≥ 35
- Have chronic kidney disease
- Have diabetes
- Have immunosuppressive disease
- Are currently receiving immunosuppressive treatment
- Are ≥ 65 years of age
- Are ≥ 55 years of age and have
- Cardiovascular disease, OR
- Hypertension, OR
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease/other chronic respiratory disease
To refer a patient to the clinic, submit an order, which can be found in EPIC and/or physicians can download and fax completed order form to the desired clinic location as noted on the form.
For questions, please email COVIDtreatment@sparrow.org.