This service is not intended for STAT or ASAP procedure requests.
SparrowCare Link is a web-based portal system that allows Sparrow Health System to extend patient information to external care facilities and improve the continuity of patient care within the community. This continuity provides many benefits for both patients and external care facilities alike.
SparrowCare Link provides a more transparent flow of information between physicians allowing for electronic access to patient’s medical records specific to each external care facility, including the ability to place electronic radiology orders.
Access to SparrowCare Link can be initiated by emailing Sparrow Health System at iSparrowExternalAccess@sparrow.org.
You may also call to request procedures.
- If you need to schedule an MRI or PET scan, please call 517.253.6300, option 1.
- If you need to schedule Tilt Tables or Tee's you need to contact the cardiologist group you want to perform the procedure. If you are the cardiologist group then call Pre-Service.
- All Nuclear Medicine requires a prescription. Your office must fax an order to Sparrow Radiology at 517.364.3775 and Sparrow Clinton Radiology at 989.227.3421. Failure to fax an order may result in the procedure getting canceled.
- For ANY procedure requiring sedation, Sparrow Pre-Service must be called prior to scheduling.
- There is a 24 to 48 hour turn-around time of each request submitted.