A message from Sparrow Michigan Athletic Club
A Virtual Group Fitness Schedule at the MAC starts Monday, April 13. Please continue to follow this link for any changes or updates. We can’t wait to connect with you.
Dear Sparrow Michigan Athletic Club Members,
Effective immediately, the following measures will be taken:
- We will issue a credit to MAC accounts for dues March 16-31.
- MAC membership dues will be frozen at no charge.
- MAC locker dues will be frozen at no charge from March 16 until we re-open.
- MAC program fees occurring after March 16 at 3 p.m. will be prorated and credited to your MAC account.
- We will be running credit cards on April 1 for any charges incurred prior to the club closing, less the prorated dues credit.
To read the letter in its entirety, click here.
Following Gov. Whitmer’s latest executive order, the Michigan Athletic Club is currently closed until further notice. As this is an ever-changing situation, we will be sure to continue to communicate with you accordingly. Regarding membership dues, we will be providing more information as soon as we receive guidance from the Health System.
We know that staying fit and active is our best way to build a strong immune system and stay healthy. Due to the MAC closure, we are happy to partner with Les Mills to offer a free online workout option, to help keep you active during the Coronavirus outbreak.
Thank you for your understanding at this time,
- MAC Leadership