Sparrow Information Technology Caregivers recently held their annual kickoff event, created to recognize IT Caregivers and share strategic priorities for the year.
It has grown into a great, elaborate team building event many look forward to each year and also an opportunity for the group to interact with members of the team they don’t usually work with. It emphasizes the priority we place on our Caregivers, whom are all near the top of our pyramid, and how Sparrow seeks to empower and engage them.
The theme this year was dream vacations. Caregivers voted on their favorite dream vacation spot and that input was used to create the event’s ambience.
Caregivers also received awards for their extraordinary work and commitment to the Sparrow Way.
- Nancy Stupak - Customer Service Star Award
- Karen Paris - Collaborator of the Year
- Dan Nelson - Innovator of the Year
- Lee King - Quality and Patient Safety
- Thomas Glennon - People’s Choice
- Enterprise Architecture Team - Teamwork Excellence