Dear Sparrow Michigan Athletic Club Member,
We hope this letter finds you healthy and well. We have great news to share with you!
We are excited to announce that the Sparrow MAC will reopen our indoor facilities on Monday, Sept. 28. This will represent Phase I of our reopening plan.
You can learn more about Phase I by visiting our website. Your membership will fully reactivate on this date and we look forward to seeing you back at the MAC enjoying fitness classes, cardio workouts, tennis, pickleball, and swimming in the safe environment we have all worked so hard to provide for you and your families.
Membership and locker dues will resume on Oct. 1, 2020. If you have taken advantage of our Resort Membership, your dues will transition back to our regular rates. If you prefer to keep your account on hold at no charge, we are here to work with you. Contact our Business Office at 517.364.8888 by Sept. 30 to discuss your options or to indicate that you would like your account to remain frozen (no charge to you). Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We are committed to keeping our members healthy and safe, and we have implemented new measures to help us accomplish this.
- Screening — All caregivers, members and guests will be screened at the MAC entrance, including temperature checks.
- Self-check-in — All caregivers and members will check themselves in at the front desk with their Sparrow MAC ID cards. Everyone is encouraged to remain 6 feet apart.
- Masks — All caregivers and members will be required to wear masks while in the MAC, with the exception of the swimming pools.
- Social distancing while working out — The equipment in the MAC fitness centers, weight rooms, and cardio areas have all been spread 6 feet apart for your safety. We are limiting our building capacity to help us promote social distancing.
- Frequent sanitizing — Sparrow MAC caregivers will clean and sanitize our equipment frequently throughout the day.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 517.364.8888, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please note that we are experiencing a high volume of calls and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as we are able.
Continue to follow our MAC Facebook page and website for additional information.
Thank you for your patience and stay well, Sparrow MAC Leadership