What is MyTime?
MyTime is an electronic timekeeping and scheduling system that will soon be implemented at Sparrow. This robust system will replace the following current applications:
- One Staff Scheduling
- Web Scheduler
- API (reporting)
- Report Express (timekeeping)
- Time call (telephone time record collection)
- TimePC (Caregiver portal)
Why are we changing from our current systems to MyTime?
The system we are currently using is outdated and will soon be sunsetting. MyTime represents new state-of-the-art technology built to handle the future needs of Sparrow and its Patients.
What are the benefits of MyTime?
- It empowers Caregivers to take ownership of their time through an interactive, automated timekeeping system.
- Ability to use advanced technology for scheduling
- Easier for Caregivers to view available shifts
- Empowers Caregivers and gives them greater ability to understand and select scheduling options
- Integration of Epic census data and better aligning scheduling to Patient needs
- Ability to request time off within MyTime
- Fewer manual process to apply complex pay rules
- Consistently applies Sparrow’s policies related to time and attendance
- Increases efficiency and payroll process improvements
When is the go-live?
- Timekeeping – all Sparrow on Sunday, Feb. 22
- Pilot Group (34 Departments) on Sunday, Feb. 22
- Phase II – Other Departments on Saturday, June 21
Will all Sparrow Facilities utilize MyTime?
- Yes, Sparrow Main, St. Lawrence, Specialty, Clinton, Ionia, Sparrow Medical Group – Ambulatory Clinics, PHP, MAC/MAC Restaurant, Sparrow Community Care will move to MyTime.
Watch for more details regarding timekeeping and scheduling training and changes for Caregivers.