Congratulations to Sara Zehr, Jack Thalison, Ariana Pitchford, Emma Badgley and Katelyn Thelen - they took the top prizes in the Kids Healthy Snack Contest at the Sparrow Clinton Hospital Community Health Fair on Sept. 28.
Sara's number one winning entry was mini veggie pizzas, earning her the first place prize -a Nook HD tablet. In second place, Jack won an iPod Shuffle and the three honorable mentions each received $25 iTunes gift cards.
This year's health fair served 1,000 Clinton County residents who enjoyed free health services including:
- 551 Flu Shots
- 500 Air Quality Filters
- 127 Total Cholesterol & Glucose Screenings
- 94 Blood Pressure Checks
- 58 Sharps Containers
- 40 Pediatric Vision Screenings
- 38 MIChip Children's ID Registrations
- 34 lbs Medication Disposal Collection with 5 lbs Controlled Medications
- 30 Spinal & Fibromyalgia Screenings