We are very excited to announce that Sparrow FastCare Frandor will open on Tuesday, June 30, offering the first new treatment option of its kind in the mid-Michigan region.
The new clinic at 716 N. Clippert Street will provide a more affordable option for basic medical services than a hospital emergency room or urgent care clinic. FastCare will offer prompt treatment for common, non-life-threatening conditions such as minor injuries and infections. Services will include basic lab tests and routine camp and sports physicals. There are no appointments. Care will be offered on a first-come/first-served basis.
This new concept in convenient, affordable local health care will be provided by Sparrow Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. But you don’t have to be a Sparrow Patient—just someone who wants exceptional care without the wait.
FastCare is health care at the speed of life.
More FastCare facts:
- Treatment for minor injuries and illnesses such as: allergies, cold and flu symptoms, bladder and ear infections, and minor burns and rashes.
- Patients must be 18 months or older. Some age restrictions apply for select services.
- Basic lab tests such as: TB skin tests, pregnancy tests, monospots, urinalysis, and rapid strep.
- Other services include: immunizations (tetanus, influenza).
- FastCare accepts most insurances—co-pays apply.
- High deductible plan or no insurance? Only Sparrow offers this level of care at such an affordable price.
- Also available: vaccines, TB skin tests, and free blood pressure checks.
- Sparrow FastCare Frandor will be open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day except Christmas.
Choose your treatment options wisely: for emergency care, on-site X-rays, stitches, or treatment for broken bones, please visit a Sparrow Urgent Care or Sparrow Emergency Services.
To learn more, visit Sparrow.org/FastCare.
Choose Wisely. Choose Sparrow.