Sparrow FastCare Frandor opened on Tuesday, June 30, offering the first new treatment option of its kind in the mid-Michigan region.
The new clinic at 716 N. Clippert Street is a more affordable option for basic medical services than a hospital emergency room or urgent care clinic. FastCare offers prompt treatment for common, non-life-threatening conditions such as minor injuries and infections. Services include routine camp and sports physicals. There are no appointments. Care is offered on a first-come/first-served basis.
FastCare is convenient, affordable health care provided by Sparrow Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. But you don’t have to be a Sparrow Patient — just someone who wants exceptional care without the wait.
More FastCare facts:
• Treatment for minor injuries and illnesses such as: allergies, cold and flu symptoms, bladder and ear infections, and minor burns and rashes.
• Patients must be 18 months or older. Some age restrictions apply for select services.
• FastCare accepts most insurances — co-pays apply.
• High deductible plan or no insurance? Only Sparrow offers this level of care at such an affordable price.
• Also available: vaccines, TB skin tests, and free blood pressure checks.
• Sparrow FastCare Frandor is open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day except Christmas.
Choose your treatment options wisely: For emergency care, on-site X-rays, stitches, or treatment for broken bones, please visit a Sparrow Urgent Care or Sparrow Emergency Services.
FastCare is health care at the speed of life. Learn more at Sparrow.org/FastCare. To arrange a media visit, please contact Sparrow Marketing at 517.364.8106.
Choose Wisely. Choose Sparrow.