Benefits of Basketball Training Services
Basketball training instructions focus on the fundamentals of ball handling, shooting and passing through a variety of drills at game speed so the skills can transfer to any tryout, practice, game or tournament.
In addition to individual training, the MAC has the Gun8000 (shooting machine) to help players improve their shot. This unique piece of training equipment, allows players to practice proper form with high repetition, improving a player's touch and shooting consistency.
Sessions are by appointment only. To schedule an appointment 517.364.8800.
- Collegiate Player, Henderson State, Sweet 16 D-II team
- Former JV Coach and Asst Varsity Coach Lansing Sexton HS
- Current Varsity Coach East Lansing HS
- AAU Coach, MI Mustangs, The Family DV45 Elite
- State Championship 2011 and 2012
- State Championship Finals 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Three regional championships
- Four district championships
- Six CAAC Conference Championships
- Blue Ribbon All American Honorable Mention East Lansing HS
- McDonald’s All American Honorable Mention East Lansing HS
- Junior college all American Lansing Community College
Personalized one-on-one instruction using the full array of equipment in a private 55 minute session. Reduced rates available for semi-private lessons with 2-4 participants.
Rates begin at the following but vary by instructor.
- Private: $60/hr
- Duet: $36 per person/hr
- Trio: $30 per person/hr
- 4 or more: $25 person/hr