The Lumin CPAP UV Sanitizer is the easiest and fastest way to disinfect your CPAP mask, reservoir and other accessories without water, chemicals or harmful ozone. The Lumin’s UV-C light source completes a disinfection cycle in just 5 minutes with a 99.9% kill rate of bacteria and germs, significantly reducing the risk of infection from an improperly cleaned CPAP.
UV-C light is considered to be the safest disinfection option on the market, as Ozone used in other systems has been shown by the EPA to cause irritation of the lungs and respiratory system at relatively low amounts. The Lumin CPAP UV Sanitizer is the ideal maintenance-free accessory for today’s CPAP patient concerned about hygiene.
Included with your SoClean purchase is: Small Bottle Pre-Wash (prior to first use), Cartridge Filter, Check Valve Assembly, 1 Slot Plug, and AC Power Adapter.
Features and Benefits
Lumin UV CPAP Sanitizer Features:
- Developed out of the need for a product that would not damage the CPAP device itself during disinfection and had zero risk of exposing a respiratory patient to a lung irritant (no harmful Ozone)
- Quick 5-minute disinfection cycle time
- UV light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria, viruses, mold and fungus
- Safe and easy to use; simple one-button operation
- Comes complete with Lumin UV Sanitizer Device, user manual and sample CPAP mask wipes
- Can also be used as a general-purpose disinfecting system for hearing aids, dentures, pacifiers and even toothbrushes, anything that can be placed in the drawer of the system
- 2 Year Warranty
Lumin UV CPAP Sanitizer Benefits:
- 2 year Warranty
- No Filter to replace
- Kills 99% of Germs
- No Adapters needed
- 5 Minute Cleaning Cycle
- No Odor
Lumin UV Cleaner
- Dimensions: 12.25" x 8.5" x 7.75"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Opertating Temp: 20 - 100 Degrees Fahrenheit