Sparrow has partnered with one of the nation’s top congenital heart programs, Michigan Medicine, for your child’s heart care. We are committed to providing high quality heart care for children and their families.
Conditions, Treatments and Diagnostic Services
Your child can receive the following services in Lansing from a C.S. Mott pediatric cardiologist.
- Arrhythmias, pacemaker care, and ICD management
- Athlete screening follow-up
- Congenital heart disease care including diagnosis and management of septal defects, valve abnormalities, single ventricle, and great artery anomalies
- Evaluation of murmurs, palpitations, chest pain and syncope
- Fetal diagnosis and prenatal heart care
- Heart evaluation for a wide variety of genetic conditions
- Management of Long QT syndrome and sudden death conditions
- Management of acquired pediatric cardiac conditions, such as Kawasaki disease and cardiomyopathies
- Specialized care for adults with congenital heart defects
Diagnostic services include EKG, echocardiography, fetal echocardiography, arrhythmia monitoring, pacemaker and ICD management, and exercise testing.
We also provide similar services, including inpatient pediatric cardiology consultations and both inpatient and outpatient cardiac testing interpretation at Sparrow Hospital.
For more information, please call the Pediatric Cardiology office at 517.316.7320.
To learn more about prevention of sudden cardiac death in younger people, please visit: Preventing Sudden Cardiac Death of the Young – MIHeartSafe School program.