The Sparrow Health Sciences Library is a full-service library providing evaluated, quality medical information to the physicians, nurses, other health care professionals and the mid-Michigan community.
Mobile device applications are available for many of the Library's resources. Inquire with Library staff for implementation.
For assistance/questions, please email the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sparrow Health Sciences Library has a new Web portal for accessing the Library's digital resources.
OVID Discovery ServicePlease use the above link to the Library Portal for all of your research needs.
AHA CPR Manuals (ACLS, BLS and PALS) may be accessed from the OVID Discovery Service.
NEW! Access the R2 Library Nursing Book Collection
Library Request Forms
- Audio/Visual Equipment Reservation Request
- Make a request for AV equipment scheduling here.
- Book Renewal Request
- Are your books overdue? Renew them here.
- Literature Search Request
- Need help in locating quality information? The Library has the expertise!
- Request Articles or Books
- Complete this form to have the Library assist you in acquiring articles and books.
- Make a Suggestion
Complete this form to make a suggestion, place a concern, or ask a question.
Find Books and Journals
Point-of-Care Resources -- (Mobile device applications available for many of these resources.)
Research -- (Mobile device applications available for many of these resources.)
Resident/Fellow Procedural Competency Training Videos
Chemical / Drug / Herbal Resources
Pharmacists / Pharmacy Technician Resources