This unit provides specialized care for medical and surgical patients from newborn to age 18 who do not require the constant monitoring of an intensive care unit.
Pediatricians, pediatric hospitalists and pediatric residents provide around-the-clock coverage, supported by a nursing staff specially trained to care for children.
- Medical and surgical care
- 24-hour in-house coverage by pediatric residents
- Multiple subspecialists available for consultations
- All nurses BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) certified
- Multidisciplinary care
- Pediatric hospitalists
- Pediatric rehabilitation services
- Child Life specialists
- Asthma Treatment Center
- Pet Therapy
- Teen lounge
- Parent lounge