Visiting hours and guidelines
Having a loved one by your side can help your healing and care, and we at Sparrow will do everything we can to ensure everyone's safety. While each patient's needs are different, we do our best to provide the opportunity for loved ones to spend as much time with their loved ones as possible.
In response to the outbreak of COVID-19 and recommendations from the state of Michigan, Sparrow Health System has implemented new visitor guidelines and policies. Please view the details below or call 517.364.1000 for current visitation hours and policies.
Help us protect our patients. New visitor guidelines have taken effect throughout Sparrow Health System with the goal of ensuring the safety of patients, caregivers, and visitors.
- All visitors/companions will be screened and required to wear a mask.
- Social distancing standards must be observed during your visit.
- Visitors/companion under the age 18 are not permitted at this time.
- Visiting hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- One visitor/companion in the hospital per patient
- Sparrow Children’s Center, two parent/guardian visitors per patient
- Waiting rooms will remain closed
- No visitors/companions
- One parent/guardian will be allowed per pediatric patient
We appreciate your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience. All policies are subject to change.