Caring for diabetic, endocrine and metabolic disorders
We have over 40 years of practical experience in caring for diabetes type 1 and type 2 and other conditions including thyroid issues and metabolic disorders.
You and your family are at the center of Sparrow's multidisciplinary approach. We offer a broad range of services to diagnose and treat endocrine (hormone) diseases and we're here to help you find your path to diabetes management. After all, it’s your life. Together we’ll make sure you stay in control.
Our board-certified endocrine physicians work with registered dietitians, diabetic educators, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, medical assistants and nurses who specialize in diabetes. And we are certified by the Michigan Department of Community Health and recognized by the American Diabetes Association.
Conditions & Treatments
- Adrenal Adenoma
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Type 1
- Diabetes Type 2
- Gestational Diabetes (GDM)
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Pituitary Adenoma
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Nodule/Cancer
- Turners Syndrome
- Comprehensive diabetes evaluation and management by a multidisciplinary team
- Outpatient diabetes education, both individual and group classes, during the day and evenings.
- Insulin instruction and blood glucose monitoring
- Dietary counseling
- Insulin infusion pump training and initiation
- Gestational diabetes classes
- Diabetes support groups
- Diabetes resource library
- Diabetes supplies and assistive devices, including demonstration and instruction
800 W. Lawrence Ave.
Charlotte, MI 48813
FUSE hours for appointments: 6:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
(evening appointments available periodically)
Closed weekends and all major holidays.
Phone: 517.543.1050, ext. 52390
Health Science Pavilion
2900 Hannah Blvd, Suite 114
East Lansing, MI, 48823
Located just inside the WEST entrance of the Michigan Athletic Club
Lobby hours for appointments: 7:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Business hours: 8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Phone hours: 8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Open Monday - Friday, Closed weekends and all major holidays
*As of September 2022, we are no longer accepting new clinic patients until further notice, but we are accepting new and returning patients for our Diabetes Education Program.