When you experience a sports-related injury, you can see a highly skilled sports medicine provider. We offer same-day care and treatment or follow-up options for you on Saturday mornings.
- Broken bones and dislocations
- Hand, wrist and elbow injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Knee injuries
- Ligament and tendon strains and tears
- Shoulder injuries
- Additional on-site services: X-rays
- Expedited advanced imaging services, i.e. MRI
Walk-ins are welcome. No appointment necessary. Please bring insurance information. No referral necessary.
For more information, call 517.364.8890, talk to your athletic trainer, or head to the 3rd floor at SMG Sports Medicine, 4660 S. Hagadorn Rd, Suite 310, East Lansing on Saturday mornings between 8-11am.
Hours: Saturday mornings | 8-11 a.m.
Dates: Aug. 12 through May except major holiday weekends