About the Practice
Look to Sparrow Medical Group (SMG) Carson to provide prevention, treatment and diagnosis care for your whole family. We also offer a number of same day appointments. Call 989.584.1308 today!
SMG Carson is a designated Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) by Blue Cross® Blue Shield® of Michigan. As a PCMH we have strong performance on quality, use of efficiency measures, and our physicians are use a team approach, focusing on prevention and partnership between a patient and their provider.
- Allergy injections
- Annual physicals and camp, school, and sports physicals
- Blood pressure check
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic conditions
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) testing
- Foreign object removal
- Gynecological examination
- Health education, including lifestyle nutritional education
- Immunization administration
- Laceration repair
- Prescription and medication management
- Preventative screenings and well child examinations
- Same-day appointments for acute illness
Tan Li, DO
Douglas Poff, DO
Amanda E. Bennett, NP
John Wegner, PA-C
Can’t get an appointment with your primary care physician that fits your busy schedule? Don’t have a primary care physician? We can help!
Our friendly, caring medical staff is here for you and your family six days per week, providing medical treatment for minor conditions, illnesses, and non-emergency care. Medicare, Medicaid, and most other insurances accepted.
- Ear, eye or urinary tract infections
- Headache (mild)
- Minor burns, bruises and cuts
- Sore throat
- Sports physicals
- Sprains and strains
Monday-Friday | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed most major holidays