Thank you for visiting the Sparrow Continuing Medical Education (CME) website. The Office of Continuing Medical Education’s purpose is to certify lifelong learning activities and provide a wide range of educational activities for physicians and other healthcare professionals to enhance their knowledge, competence, performance and/or improve patient outcomes.
Sparrow CME Calendar can be used to:
- View upcoming CME opportunities.
- Take On-Demand activities anytime, anywhere to acquire CME credits.
- Learn the State of Michigan licensing and regulation requirements from LARA.
- Browse the opportunities available in the Monthly Calendar.
Earning CME Credit
Use the Sparrow CME Calendar to:
- Sign in, or create an account.
- Create a profile
- Claim CME credits
- Print transcript
- View past certificates
- Complete your disclosure
- CME Office Contact Information: Don’t hesitate to contact the CME Office. The CME staff is here to assist you and is available to answer your CME program-related questions.
- Sparrow CME Office partners with Michigan State Medical Society
- AMA-PRA Category 1 CME Credits™ - All CME events with AMA-PRA Category 1 CME Credits™ will come from Michigan State Medical Society which is directly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- AOA Category 1A, 1B, or 2A CME Credit - All CME events with Category 1A, 2A, or 1B CME Credit will come from Sparrow, an institution accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Have an idea for a CME activity?
- Contact the CME office staff to discuss your idea. We are here to help and work with you to ensure that all application requirements are met. You can also email email@example.com.
- A completed application packet must be received for review and approval no less than eight (8) weeks prior to the promotion date of the activity.
- State of Michigan CME Requirements
- Other CME Opportunities