This service is not intended for STAT or ASAP procedure requests.
SparrowCare Link provides community users who provide care services with limited access to their patient's charts. SparrowCare Link helps community users:
- Maintain continuity of care. SparrowCare Link lets clinicians who frequently refer patients to Sparrow to close the loop on those referrals. Clinicians who receive referrals from Sparrow also benefit from quick access to the patient's chart.
- Schedule certain procedures, which assists to reduce schedulers' workload.
- Place radiology orders, which can also reduce the schedulers' workflow and bring patients in for care.
- Receive notifications when certain events, such as an admission or discharge, occur.
Access to SparrowCare Link can be initiated by emailing Sparrow Health System at iSparrowExternalAccess@sparrow.org.
You may also call to request procedures.
Monday - Friday | 8-11:30 a.m., 1-5 p.m.
1.800.698.6329 or 517.253.6300
- If you need to schedule an MRI or PET scan, please call 517.253.6300, option 1.
- If you need to schedule Tilt Tables or Tee's you need to contact the cardiologist group you want to perform the procedure. If you are the cardiologist group then call Pre-Service.
- All Nuclear Medicine requires a prescription. Your office must fax an order to Sparrow Radiology at 517.364.3775 and Sparrow Clinton Radiology at 989.227.3421. Failure to fax an order may result in the procedure getting canceled.
- For ANY procedure requiring sedation, Sparrow Pre-Service must be called prior to scheduling.
- There is a 24 to 48 hour turn-around time of each request submitted.