Published: October 31, 2023
CHARLOTTE, MI – Sparrow Eaton Hospital’s Women’s Health Experience is an opportunity for women in all phases of life to focus on their own wants and needs prior to the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
The free annual event is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 11, at AL!VE, 800 W. Lawrence Ave., Sparrow Eaton’s destination health park.
This interactive event includes a wealth of information, free lunch, a self-defense workshop, health screenings, wine tasting and local retail vendors. Each attendee also receives a complimentary gift. This year the retail vendor area is back with additional businesses, including Studio Marketplace, Reflections Boutique, and more! Many of these vendors will offer holiday specials and drawings.
Women’s Health Experience highlights include:
- One-on-one conversations with clinicians about women’s health topics, including breast health, heart health, pelvic floor and incontinence, skin care, eye health, and more.
- Playmakers will offer free information on good form for running and walking, with gait analysis tips and techniques.
- Health screenings, including blood pressure and BMI
- Several interactive booths and activities featuring decorating, fitness and nutrition information, art and more.
- Self-defense workshop.
- Grand prize fashion makeover to two lucky attendees! Must be present to win.
Free childcare is available for children ages two to 12. Pre-registration for childcare is required 517.541.5803.
To learn more about the event follow frequent updates at Facebook.com/ExperienceALIVE.
Sparrow is Mid-Michigan’s premier health care organization that includes hospitals in Lansing, Charlotte, St. Johns, Ionia and Carson City as well as Sparrow Care Network, Sparrow Medical Group, the Michigan Athletic Club, and AL!VE. Sparrow is part of University of Michigan Health System. Through the dedication of our 10,000 caregivers, Sparrow pursues a vision to be nationally recognized as a leader in quality and Patient experience. For more information, Sparrow.org.