Your Gifts Stay Local
When you give a gift to Sparrow, you're investing in local extraordinary care for your family, friends, and neighbors.
We are your community-owned, regional health system dedicated to providing comprehensive resources close to home when you need them the most. When you place your trust in Sparrow, you can be confident you will have access to state of the art technology and highly-skilled physicians, nurses, and other professionals with the expertise to take care of you and your loved ones right here in Mid-Michigan.
How to Give
Your gift, at any level, makes a significant difference to the patients in our community, and there are many ways to make a gift to Sparrow. Please consider one of the following charitable giving options:
- You can make a gift now by credit card to your preferred service line, fund, endowment, or hospital at Sparrow.org/Give.
Give by Phone
- To make a gift by phone, please call the Foundation at 517.364.3620.
- There are many ways to include Sparrow in your estate planning. Give us a call at 517.364.3620 to get started.
Spirit of Sparrow
- If you’re a caregiver at Sparrow, it’s easy to give to the Foundation through payroll deduction. You can set this up through My Caregiver Record or call us at 517.364.3620.
Types of Gifts
Your gift to Sparrow can take form in a variety of ways, including:
- One-time donations, such as an annual or year-end gift. This is often a gift made to commemorate a life event or to support a philanthropic passion.
- Gifts "In Memory of" a loved one as a tribute to their life or the care they received at Sparrow.
- Gifts "In Honor of" family members, colleagues, or friends.
- Employee Payroll Deductions
- Multi-year pledges can be established to support a variety of areas and needs and fulfilled with annual gifts.
Recurring gifts, such as monthly or quarterly gifts, are made on a consistent schedule over a period of time toward a personal giving goal. These gifts can be set up in most dollar amounts to fit your budget or financial plan. These gifts can be made in support of a specific project or fund at Sparrow, or simply given to support Sparrow’s area of greatest need.
Give a gift by:
- Credit Card
- Donor Advised Fund Distributions
Gift of Assets:
- Mutual Funds
- Property (real estate)
- In-kind goods or services
If you’re considering a stock transfer to the Sparrow Foundation to help support our healthcare objectives, you can download our helpful stock transfer instructions form (PDF), which will provide you with guidance on how to make a difference.
- By donating a specific dollar amount or a percentage of your estate through a will or personal trust
- Charitable Trusts
IRAs and Insurance Policies:
- By designating Sparrow as the beneficiary of an IRA or insurance policy
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Life Insurance