About the Practice
Sparrow Medical Group Gastroenterology Lansing is a specialty practice concentrating on diagnosis and treatment for your entire digestive tract. Our staff is prepared to help you obtain the care, assistance and information you need.
Conditions & Treatments
We specialize in providing diagnosis and management in comprehensive Gastrointestinal, Hepatic, and Pancreatobiliary care. Our areas of expertise include:
- Esophageal Disorders
- Liver Disease and Genetic Conditions of the Liver
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Celiac Disease and Other Autoimmune Conditions involving the GI Tract
- Disorders of Gut-Brain Interaction and Motility
- Disorders of Defection
- Disorders of the Pancreas & Biliary Tree
- Malignancies of the Gastrointestinal Tract, Liver, Pancreas, and Biliary Tree
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Palliative Gastrointestinal Interventions
SMG Gastroenterology Lansing
2909 E. Grand River Ave.
Lansing, MI 48912
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday | 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday | 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday | 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.